Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market 2025: Global Size, Key Companies, Trends, Growth and Regional Forecasts Research
March 15, 2019
Global Network Attached Storage (NAS) market 2018-2023 report shares information regarding key drivers, challenges and Opportunities with its impact by regions. Network Attached Storage (NAS) market report provides Vendors, regional analysis, Segment by Type, Applications, and the actual process of whole Network Attached Storage (NAS) industry. Network Attached Storage (NAS) market report delivers a detailed study with present and upcoming Opportunities to clarify the future investment in the market.
The Network Attached Storage (NAS) market is anticipated to increase at a significant CAGR of XX% during the years 2018-2023.
Ask for Sample PDF of Report at http://absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100767
Top Vendors: – ZyXEL Communications Corporation, Thecus Technology Corporation, Drobo, Inc., ASUSTOR Inc., Dell Inc., Buffalo Technology Inc., Hewlett-Packard Development Company, Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, NetApp Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Netgear Inc., Seagate Technology PLC, Synology Inc., QNAP Systems, Inc.
Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market Dynamics
– Explosion of Unstructured Data
– Increase in the Footprint of Scale-out in Enterprise IT
– Focus on Data Center Virtualization and Software Defined NAS
- Factors Challenging the Market
– Increasing Adoption of Cloud
– Cost Ineffectiveness with High Data GrowthGeographical Regions in Network Attached Storage (NAS) market are US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Key Developments in the Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market:
- January 2018 – QNAP Systems Inc., initiated a partnership with Netgate, the world’s leading provider of open-source firewalls and security gateways, and showcased a joint solution by implementing pfSense software on QNAP NAS, to create new security and networking deployment, at CES 2018.
- July 2017 – Synology UK Ltd announced a new partnership with Deltaco, a technology distributor in the Nordics. With this acquisition, Synology hopes to penetrate the channel and engage with new customers and new markets of the Nordics, for the NAS solutions.Request Discount at: – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/13100767Key Questions Answered in Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market Report: –
What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Network Attached Storage (NAS) market in 2023?
What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Network Attached Storage (NAS) market?
What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Network Attached Storage (NAS)?
Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Network Attached Storage (NAS) market? Knows Upstream Raw Materials Sourcing and Downstream Buyers
Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Network Attached Storage (NAS) space? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
What are the Network Attached Storage (NAS) market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Network Attached Storage (NAS) market?
Major Points Covered in Table of Content of Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market: Introduction, Research Methodology, Executive Summary, Key Inferences, Market Overview, Network Attached Storage (NAS) Market Dynamics, Market Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Key Players, Future of the Market
Price of Report: $ 4250 (Single User Licence)
Purchase Report at http://absolutereports.com/purchase/13100767
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +14242530807/+44203239 8187