SEATTLE, Feb. 1, 2018 – Qumulo, the leader in universal-scale file storage, today announced that more than 100 channel partners are bringing Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) to power data intensive businesses spanning media and entertainment, life sciences, oil and gas, automotive, telecommunications, higher education and rapidly emerging workloads for IoT, machine learning and artificial intelligence. The company also announced that Leonard Iventosch has taken on the role as Chief Channel Evangelist to advance channel programs and partnerships.
ePlus, Applied Electronics, Red8, ASG Virtual, P1 Technologies, MelroseMac, Technologent and Fusionstorm are among more than 100 global channel partners that are helping their customers transform their businesses by meeting customer demand for modern, scalable and high performance file storage that spans the data center and the cloud. Through these strategic partnerships, Qumulo has quickly become the world’s most trusted solution to store, manage and curate its data forever, with marquee customers in nearly every industry segment.
Company Welcomes Chief Channel Evangelist Leonard Iventosch
Leonard Iventosch has over 30 years of experience leading and building high performing channel sales teams at companies like Data General, NetApp, Isilon Systems, EMC and Nimble Storage. Setting the industry standard for channel sales leadership, Iventosch is widely known for building strong, trusted executive relationships within the channel community. At Qumulo, Iventosch will work to develop deeper engagement with VAR partners, help bring the Partner1st Program to market and expand the company’s global channel network throughout North America and EMEA.
“I’ve been steeped in this market and have witnessed the incredible growth of Qumulo firsthand,” said Iventosch. “This growth has been fueled by a market appetite for a more modern file-based storage solution, coupled with a strong channel committed to delivering customers a superior storage experience. Since day one, Qumulo has adopted a partner-first approach, allowing them to deepen relationships with resellers and partners and develop a world-class channel opportunity.”
Qumulo Launches Partner1st Program
Qumulo also announced the introduction of the Qumulo Partner1st Program, designed to enable Qumulo’s rich ecosystem of channel partners to meet the rising demand for QF2. The new program provides partners with the tools, programs and resources they need to grow their businesses with Qumulo.
“Leading resellers are joining the Partner1st Program with Qumulo because they want innovative new technology, great products, strong margins and a company that is 100 percent dedicated to the channel,” said Eric Scollard, VP of Worldwide Sales at Qumulo. “They are increasingly disheartened by the legacy vendors and their solutions which do not provide a path to help their customers on their journey to the cloud and who have taken them for granted for too long.”
- Partner Tools and Analytics. Self-service partner portal is available for training, marketing materials, sales enablement tools, and provides scorecards, analytics and performance metrics for visibility and reporting.
- Demand Generation. Partners have access to Qumulo’s pipeline of enterprises that have expressed interest in QF2 and to help identify opportunities and close bigger deals faster.
- Partner Marketing. Complete support of Qumulo field marketing resources with points of contact, canned campaigns and events to help drive demand.
- Training. Self-paced online sales training enables our partner reps and SEs to confidently position QF2 in a matter of hours.
- Technical Certifications. Technical programs enable partner SEs to independently design and architect customer solutions.
- Rich Margins. Qumulo offers competitive discounts and industry leading margins across all partner tiers.
- Deal Security. Approved deal registrations receive aggressive discounts, giving partners larger returns on their investment in Qumulo.
- 100 Percent Channel Commitment. Qumulo is fully committed to partners with no direct transactions.
Qumulo is the leader in universal-scale file storage. Qumulo File Fabric (QF2) gives data-intensive businesses the freedom to store, manage and access file-based data in the data center and on the cloud, at petabyte and global scale. Founded in 2012 by the inventors of scale-out NAS, Qumulo serves the modern file storage and management needs of Global 2000 customers. For more information, visit www.qumulo.com.